Friday 1 April 2011

"The Origin Of Sloth" And The Latest Developments Of Our Favorite Bitter Critter

Heeeeeeeeey Peeeeeeeeeeps! It is I once again bringing you more latest developments in the craaaazaaaay World of MOI!!!!! :D

Remember Months back when I did The 7 Deadly Sins how I wasn't too comfortable with Sloth's original Colour Scheme and considered testing out a more Brownish/Owlish type Colour instead? 


Although the original Purplish/Blueish Colour Scheme HAS indeed grown on me now however, I've decided to give it a go anyway and VOILA!!!!! Here is ze result! :D





I've got to say it truly is amazing how much difference Colours make but of course I'm pretty damn sure you don't need me tell you that eh? ;p

Another reason I've done this is because today I'm taking a small break from the Squirrel thus now's a good time to work on some of my future projects and in this case "The Origin Of Sloth" which I plan to make as a way to introduce "The 7 Deadly Sins" Villians into a Series I've ALWAYS dreamt about making since I was young (which I'm still trying to work on, got to get the Story right first afterall). 


"The Origin Of Sloth" will also be taking on a much more serious tone unlike my of other Stories which whilst the tones were/are still Dark BUT they had fun elements of humour within. I admit this WILL be a challenge since "serious" Stories isn't really my thing and just tend to really depress me to be honest :/ but hey what can you do? We've ALL got to try something different every now and again if we want to survive in this Creative Industry.

Speaking of the Squirrel I have of course officially gone into Production now! :D Here are the current Animation Tests!


After so many changes and tweaks I've decided to just go for it now and if I do need to make changes I can just do it during Production since changes DO indeed happen from time to time during production anyway.

I'll try and keep you all Updated on it's progress as much as possible but as you all know Animation is really time consuming so I'll be very, VERY busy.

Also bare in mind I've only got 2 Months to complete this so I'll be spending my whole Easter Holidays working on this (no rest for the wicked O_o) so please wish moi luck! 


That's all for now folks and until next time...

See ya later Navigators! :D



Noor "Red Eye" Mula



No comments:

Post a Comment