Monday 31 January 2011

HUNCHBACK SQUIRRELS OF NOTRE DAME!!!!! A.K.A. SQUIRREL UPDATE!

Hey Peeps! It is I once again bringing your more Updates on our favorite Bitter Critter! :D

Latest Sketches for my Squirrel Film so far.

Before I go back tweaking the Squirrel (just little bit to make him more simpler) I've decided that the best thing to do first is take a closer look at Squirrels and I have to I'm actually surprised at how curled up Squirrels' backs REALLY are! O_o




Amazing the things we don't really notice until we take a closer look huh? :/
And as you can tell these Skethces aren't my usual Style but hey it's research and sometimes you NEED to do somthing outside your usual comfort zone otherwise how else are you going to learn huh? ;)
Well that's all for now folks until next time...
 
See ya later Navigators! :D
 
 
Noor "Red Eye" Mula

No comments:

Post a Comment